We are so happy you’re interested in getting involved with our work here at Delta Christian Community Food Pantry. There are so many ways for you to help, and we truly appreciate each and every effort. By lending your support, you’ll become a valuable part of our Non-Profit Organization and help to strengthen our operations.
"Blessed are you who are poor for yours is the Kingdom of God". Luke 6:20
Make a Donation
Want to join our efforts but not sure where to start?
* Make a monetary donation and take advantage of this incredible opportunity to lend your support. It’s a great way to contribute to our cause, and every little bit counts towards paving the path for a better tomorrow.
* Donate supplies such as computer paper/ink, gas cards, grocery cards.
* Donate clean, gently used clothes, furniture, vehicles, toys, etc.
* Donate food
To donate by mail:
Delta Christian Food Pantry
11215 Brentwood Blvd
Brentwood, CA. 94513
Our organization always appreciates the generosity and involvement of people like you, with every contribution going towards making Delta Christian Community Food Pantry an even better Non-Profit Organization than it already is.
Other ways to help:
* Network with service organizations and/or clubs
* Provide marketing skills
* Provide resources (i.e. jobs, housing, healthcare, government aid, etc.
* Provide computer expertise
* Interpret for our Spanish speaking customers
Volunteer Your Time
This is one of the simplest ways to help out our cause is to volunteer your time. We believe the best way for our initiatives to be successful is for the community to actively get involved. This is an easy and efficient way of contributing to the great work we do at Delta Christian Community Food Pantry. Get in touch with any questions about how you can Volunteer Your Time today.